How-To: Candle Recycling
WEB-EXCLUSIVE: Learn how to make a new candle out of your old ones with this photo how-to.
1. Break up the old candles and place them in a small saucepan on stovetop.
2. Turn on heat and let all the wax melt.
3. Tape the wick to the pencil's center and place the pencil on the rim of the empty container (this way the wick hangs in the middle of the container).
4. Pour the melted wax into the container and let the wax harden.
5. Once the wax hardens, you can remove the pencil. You are now free to light your new candle.