How-To: Protein Pancakes
WEB-EXCLUSIVE: Looking for a little protein punch in your breakfast? Check out this recipe.
1/2 small banana
2 egg whites
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
3/4 tbsp. cinnamon
1. Smash up a banana in a small bowl.
2. Add in 2 egg whites and mix well.
3. Stir in 3/4 tbsp. of cinnamon.
4. Stir in 1 cup of protein powder.
5. Slowly stir in 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk. Stop when it starts to get too runny.
6. Pour mix into a frying pan on medium heat and cook like regular pancakes.
7. Enjoy your protein pancakes, with 30 grams of protein and under 200 calories.